Venuvi-3 is a medicine for type 2 diabetes. It helps control high sugar levels after meals when other medicines and a special diet can’t.
How to Take It?
You should take Voglibose 0.3mg Tablets just before eating. Don’t stop suddenly without asking your doctor. If you do, your sugar levels can go too high and cause problems like kidney damage and vision issues.
Remember, it’s not only about the medicine. You also need to eat well, exercise, and lose weight, as your doctor suggests. Keep an eye on your sugar levels while taking this medicine.
Possible Side Effects
Sometimes, you might have gas, tummy pain, no appetite, constipation, or diarrhea. If these bother you or stay for long, talk to your doctor. This medicine alone doesn’t make your sugar go too low, but when combined with other diabetes medications, it can. If that happens, you’ll need glucose to treat it, not regular sugar.
Why use Voglibose 0.3mg Tablets?
It’s for people with type 2 diabetes. It helps slow down the sugar rise after eating, which is crucial in diabetes. Lowering sugar levels lowers the risk of kidney, eye, nerve, and limb loss. If you have diabetes and heart issues, it can also lower the risk of heart problems.
How It Works?
Voglibose 0.3mg Tablets stop certain enzymes in your gut from turning complex sugars into simple sugars, like glucose. This keeps your blood sugar from spiking too much after you eat.
• Pregnant, it’s usually safe, but ask your doctor.
• Breastfeeding, it’s probably safe, but still ask your doctor.
• If you have kidney or liver issues, be careful and talk to your doctor.
Remember, always follow your doctor’s advice and stay on top of your diabetes management.
Interaction of Voglibose 0.3mg Tablets
• With diabetes medications (like metformin and insulin): be careful, as they can affect how this tablet works.
• Painkillers (like aspirin): Keep an eye out for interactions; it’s important to tell your doctor.
• Thyroid hormone (levothyroxine): This medicine might impact it, so inform your doctor.
• Anti-HIV Drugs (Zidovudine): Be cautious when combining these drugs.
• Asthma Medicine (theophylline): Keep your doctor in the loop about this one.
• Blood Thinners (Warfarin): It’s crucial to let your healthcare provider know if you’re taking these together.
If you have specific health issues like diabetic ketoacidosis, inflammatory bowel disease, intestinal ulcers, or digestion problems, talk to your doctor. These conditions can be affected by Voglibose 0.3mg Tablets, especially if they involve extra gas in your tummy.
Remember, it’s important to always keep your doctor informed about all the medicines you’re taking and any health conditions you have. They’ll make sure everything works together safely.
QndQ Cardia is the leading pharmaceutical company in India. We are also the best Voglibose 0.3mg Tablets Manufacturers & Suppliers in India. We are committed to our quality; we serve the whole nation with our top-notch products, and Voglibose 0.3mg Tablets are one of those that help to lower the risk of diabetic products. You can choose us as your trusted pharmacy friend.