Glimepiride 2 mg & Metformin 500 mg S.R Tablets
Uzimet-G2 for type 2 diabetes. This type of diabetes happens when your body doesn’t handle sugar properly. It’s not just for people who have tried diets and exercise but still have high blood sugar.
What Do Glimepiride 2 mg & Metformin 500 mg S.R Tablets Do?
This medicine combines two diabetes-fighting buddies: Glimepiride and Metformin. Glimepiride kicks your pancreas into gear, making more insulin to get sugar out of your blood. Metformin is like a sugar traffic cop, slowing down sugar from your liver and gut and making your muscles better at using insulin to get sugar out of your blood.
How to Use It?
Listen to your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Don’t crush or break it.
Precautions and Warnings
• Kids shouldn’t use this medicine.
• Don’t breastfeed while taking it because it can go into your milk.
• If you’re pregnant or want to be, talk to your doctor first because it could harm your baby.
• Stay away from alcohol because it can mess with your body while on this medicine.
• Be careful driving, especially if you feel sleepy after taking it.
• Eat small meals often and don’t fast for too long while on this medicine.
Sometimes, this medicine can cause stomachaches, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, headaches, or a weird taste in your mouth. Most times, these side effects aren’t a big deal and go away on their own. But if they don’t or get worse, talk to your doctor.
This medicine might not play nice with some other drugs.
• Rifampicin and trimethoprim
• Calcium channel blockers like verapamil
• Antacids like cimetidine
• HIV/AIDS drugs like dolutegravir
• Heart medications like ranolazine
• Cancer medications like vandetanib, crizotinib, and olaparib
• Antifungal drugs like fluconazole and miconazole
• Water pills like acetazolamide
• Anticonvulsants like phenytoin
Safety Advice for Glimepiride 2 mg & Metformin 500 mg S.R. Tablets
• Avoid alcohol because it can mess with this medicine.
• Pregnant? Don’t use it without talking to your doctor.
• Breastfeeding? Nope, not while on this medicine.
• Driving? Be careful, especially if you feel sleepy after taking it.
• Liver issues? Use it with caution, and your doctor might adjust your dose.
• Kidney problems? Same deal; be cautious, and your dose could change.
Diet and Lifestyle Tips
• Get moving! Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, like walking, biking, or swimming.
• Being overweight can mess with your diabetes.
• Cut back on fatty and sugary foods. Go for whole grains, fruits, and veggies instead.
• Skip alcohol and quit smoking. They’re not good for diabetes.
Get regular blood tests to track your sugar levels while taking this medicine.
QndQ Cardia stands out as one of the best Glimepiride 2mg & Metformin 500 mg S.R Tablets Manufacturers in India. Our commitment to producing high-quality medications for managing diabetes is commendable. By providing accessible and effective Glimepiride and Metformin formulations, we play a crucial role in promoting better health and well-being among individuals dealing with type 2 diabetes in India and beyond. Choose QndQ Cardia for trusted diabetes management solutions.