Atenolol 50 mg & Amlodipine 5 mg Tablets medicines that can assist with specific heart and blood pressure concerns. The role of Atenolol is to soothe your heart rate, helping your heart pump blood more effortlessly, which is valuable if your heart is strained. Meanwhile, Amlodipine eases your blood vessels, promoting smoother blood flow and lessening heart pressure. Combining these tablets aids in controlling high blood pressure and certain heart problems. This teamwork makes it simpler for your heart to operate, decreasing the chances of complications and fostering better heart health.
Benefits of Atenolol 50 mg & Amlodipine 5 mg Tablets
Atenolol 50 mg:
• Slows down your heart rate.
• Reduces strain on an overactive heart.
• Helps maintain a steady and healthy heart rhythm.
Amlodipine 5 mg:
• Relaxes and widens blood vessels.
• Improves blood flow throughout your body.
• Lowers blood pressure by reducing pressure on the heart.
• Effective management of high blood pressure.
• Reduces the risk of heart strain and complications.
• Promotes better heart function and circulation.
Who Can Take Atenolol 50 mg & Amlodipine 5 mg Tablets?
These medicines are typically prescribed to the adults who have been diagnosed with high blood pressure or certain heart conditions like who:
• Need to take care of their high blood pressure.
• Experience irregular heart rhythms and need help maintaining a steady heartbeat.
• They need to reduce the strain on their hearts due to specific heart issues.
• Are not allergic to these medicines or any of their components.
Who Can’t Take Atenolol 50 mg & Amlodipine 5 mg Tablets?
These medicines may not be suitable for the individuals who:
• Are allergic to Atenolol, Amlodipine, or similar medications.
• Have severe heart block, a very slow heart rate, or certain heart conditions.
• Have low blood pressure that could drop further.
• Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive a baby.
Interaction of Atenolol 50 mg & Amlodipine 5 mg Tablets
Atenolol 50 mg & Amlodipine 5 mg Tablets, when taken together, can sometimes interact. This means they might affect each other’s actions in your body. Generally, they can be used simultaneously, but your doctor should monitor you. A small chance of low heart rate or blood pressure exists. Other medications, supplements, or health conditions might also play a role. Always keep your doctor informed about all the medicines you’re taking to ensure they’re safe together and working well for you.
Possible side effects of taking Amlodipine and Atenolol together include:
• Swelling in the ankles
• Palpitations (the feeling of rapid heartbeats)
• Cold extremities (feeling cold in the hands and feet)
• Flushing (a warm sensation in the face, ears, neck, and body)
• Slow heart rate
• Swelling (edema)
As a prominent Atenolol & Amlodipine Tablets manufacturers in India, QndQ Cardia stands as a reliable source of quality cardiovascular medications. With a commitment to health and well-being, we provide medications that blend the benefits of Atenolol and Amlodipine for effective management of heart conditions. Our dedication to adhering to rigorous manufacturing standards ensures the production of safe and efficient medications. By offering these tablets, we play a significant role in enhancing heart health across the nation. Our contribution reflects a steadfast commitment to producing pharmaceutical solutions that positively impact lives and contribute to a healthier society.